This is a test
So, I found this new browser, called Flock. It is based on Mozilla Firefox (if you haven't heard of it, you are at the wrong blog...), but is enhanced to include all sorts of things for social networking-type sites. It handles it's bookmarks through del.icio.us, has built in tools for working with blogs (what I am writing this on right now), as well as flickr integration.
All-in-all it seems pretty cool. I'm going to use it as my day-to-day browser for a little while, and let you know my thoughts.
Peace,
-Thomas


3 Comments:
Okay, not being a tech type person, my first grump is that it gives you two options in setup: Import from Internet Explorer, or Don't Import Anything. What about us Firefox users? :-)
By
C.C., at 9:29 AM
Yeah, I use flock... right now, I am playing with beta Safari builds from the WbKit site... I use the hourly builds of flock.. Last I checked yesterday, Flock on the Mac in the hourly builds was really messed up. Hopefully, that'll be fixed soon (if it's not already), and I'll be back to Flock again.
Christy, if you use del.icio.us as your bookmarks, it doesn't really matter.
By
stacey abshire, at 9:27 PM
Thomas, you still alive? I need to send you and Isis a Christmas card, but don't know your current addy. It's been a while, but I still miss having you guys around... And I miss Thai food, but that's a different issue. Pattaya Thai seems so far away now... :-(
By
C.C., at 7:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home