Yet another update
So, I'm still working on that code. I've been out of town, and working, blah blah. It's coming, slowly but surely. I just wanted to give an update of the life and times of Thomas Luce.
Yesterday we closed on our new house! I'm so excited! We get to move in today starting at 3:00, but Isis is over there right now taping off borders for painting. We are going to start moving in furnature and what-not this friday or saturday. It's going to rock! I had no idea that there was that much paper involved in closing a house. My hand was hurting so bad from signing everything by the time it waas all done with. Literally there was a reem of paper to initial and/or sign. But it's done now! I'm so happy!
Before that we were in North Carolina for Mountian Quest, a martial arts training retreat. One of the higher-ranked black-belts (6th degree), who has been studying with the founder for 26 years, bought a mountain (the whole thing), and built a huge fricken house (the Log-Mahaul as we called it) and training area. It was great! I had a great time, even though the weather sucked. There was a tropical storm moving though while we were training. "In the blood and the mud", I heard a few people say... Good times. Thankfully there waas no actual blood, but someone did get me in an arm lock, and cracked my shoulder back into place. That was nice...
Anyway, I have to go and get back to work. Talk to you all later.
Peace,
--Thomas
Yesterday we closed on our new house! I'm so excited! We get to move in today starting at 3:00, but Isis is over there right now taping off borders for painting. We are going to start moving in furnature and what-not this friday or saturday. It's going to rock! I had no idea that there was that much paper involved in closing a house. My hand was hurting so bad from signing everything by the time it waas all done with. Literally there was a reem of paper to initial and/or sign. But it's done now! I'm so happy!
Before that we were in North Carolina for Mountian Quest, a martial arts training retreat. One of the higher-ranked black-belts (6th degree), who has been studying with the founder for 26 years, bought a mountain (the whole thing), and built a huge fricken house (the Log-Mahaul as we called it) and training area. It was great! I had a great time, even though the weather sucked. There was a tropical storm moving though while we were training. "In the blood and the mud", I heard a few people say... Good times. Thankfully there waas no actual blood, but someone did get me in an arm lock, and cracked my shoulder back into place. That was nice...
Anyway, I have to go and get back to work. Talk to you all later.
Peace,
--Thomas


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home