3 Cubes Down

Monday, May 23, 2005

Okay...

This whole "new blog" thing isn't working... I still have that essay that I'm writing in queue to finish.. It's mostly done, but I don't like the way that it came out. So, I'm going to redo it, but to write something in the mean-while, I'm going to just update (for once).

Things have been going well! Work has calmed down now that the big project is over. Now we're doing more mundane things, which is nice. I wrote an email to all the managers suggesting a new process so that a lot of the stuff that we went through last time wouldn't happen again. I would recommend not writing emails like that when you are mad at everyone that the email is going to. I got it all smoothed over, but it was some fun stuff in the interim.

Any of you who read my wife's blog already know that we are buying a house. Anyone who doesn't: We are buying a house! I really like it a lot! And, best of all, it's ours. We aren't throwing money down the drain. I could go on and on about all the great stuff of home ownership, but I won't. The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is having to become a handy-man-type-guy. I liked being able to call the land lord and say "fix it", and they would. It was nice. Oh well; I'll just have to make enough money that I can still do that! ;)

Well, I'm going to work on my essay. It really should be up soon! (I hope) Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  • Nice going, Thomas -- congrats!

    By Blogger Dieter, at 6:37 PM  

  • Thanks. I left out the technical stuff, and I'm thinking about writing up a series of things for that. Who knows, maybe it will go somewhere.

    By Blogger 3 Cubes Down, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home